Make a Career Move That Can Make a Difference. Make a Move to Blue KC.
In 2012, Ingram’s magazine recognized Blue KC as one of the best places to work in Kansas City. We received that honor because we offer our employees comprehensive benefits, ongoing training and opportunities for career growth. To learn more about why Blue KC is a great place to work, read about our values and diverse workplace, plus review open positions to decide whether Blue KC could be the place for you.
Our Current Job Openings
Search our available job openings to find a Blue KC position that fits your skills. We’re waiting to hear from you.
Review our current job openings.
Our Job-related FAQs
Find answers to some of your questions related to applying for a Blue KC position such as, “How will I know you received my application/resume?”
Review our job-related FAQs.
Learn about our commitment to our members.
Blue KC is the kind of place where we focus on helping our members achieve lifelong health and wellness. It’s a place that provides dependable health insurance and exceptional customer service.
Count on comprehensive benefits.
Our dependability extends to our workplace. We take care of our employees by offering them a comprehensive benefits package.
- Health and dental insurance. These benefits are effective on your first day of employment.
- Other benefits. We offer life insurance, a pension plan, a 401(k) plan, vacation and paid time off, tuition reimbursement, an employee assistance plan, a fitness center and a credit union.
Blue KC offers an inspiring work environment that encourages ongoing training along with career and volunteer opportunities.
- Training. To keep employees up to speed on their skills, we offer in-house education including new employee training, management skills, communication skills and computer software training.
- Opportunities. After you have been with us for 12 months, you will have the opportunity to review our internal job opportunities.
- Volunteerism. As a company, we do community outreach including partnering with the James School and Youth Friends to mentor Kansas City area youth.
Learn more about our environment.
One way we demonstrate our dependability to our employees is by making sure our values guide our work every day:
- Honesty. We will treat each other, our members, our customers and our business partners with total honesty and integrity.
- Respect. We will treat everyone with mutual respect, acceptance and courtesy.
- Communicate. We encourage an open dialogue about problems, concerns and encourage employees to find the right solutions.
- Connect. We work every day to strengthen the connections between employees, departments, our subsidiaries and within the community.
Learn more about our values.
Our Diverse Workplace
Blue KC is committed to a diverse workplace. We live by our diversity mission statement, which says that we foster an environment throughout the corporation that:
- Recognizes the differences in each of us
- Capitalizes on our strengths
- Maximizes our individual and collective potential
Learn more about our diverse workplace.