- Individual and Family Plans
- Medicare Plans
- Small Group Plans
- Large Group Plans
Medicare Part D
Individuals eligible for Medicare have access to the Medicare Part D prescription drug program. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City (Blue KC) understands the prescription drug program can be confusing, and we have made available a clear and concise guide about Medicare Part D. This guide answers the most frequently asked questions about the program, including:
- What does a Medicare prescription drug plan cover?
- Do I have to enroll?
- How do I enroll in a Medicare prescription drug plan?
- What if I already have prescription drug coverage?
- What if I have a Medicare-approved drug discount card?
- What is my monthly premium and annual deductible?
- How much will I have to pay if my drug costs are very high?
- Will I get extra help if my income and resources are limited?
Blue KC offers three Medicare Part D prescription drug plans under the Blue MedicareRX product name: Value, Plus and Premier. Read more information about our Blue MedicareRX plans.
Is Medicare Part D right for you? The more informed you are, the better decisions you can make. Request our guide to Medicare Part D.