- Individual and Family Plans
- Medicare Plans
- Small Group Plans
- Large Group Plans
Large Group Plans
Insurance Options for Large Businesses from Blue KC
Employers with 100 or more employees can choose from the following plan types to build the desired comprehensive health benefits package for their employees.
- Preferred-Care Blue PPO: employees can access a broad network of healthcare providers and choose their deductible and level of benefits.
- Blue-Care® HMO: this plan allows employees to select a Primary Care Physician (PCP) who helps coordinate their medical care.
- PersonalBlue HRA: this high-deductible plan features a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) funded by the employer.
- BlueSaver® HSA: this is a high-deductible health plan that has lower premiums and can be paired with a Health Savings Account (HSA), which provides tax-savings benefits.
Large Group Funding Options
Blue KC offers several funding options for employers with 100 or more employees. From fully insured plans, to Administrative Services Only (ASO) and Self-Funding services, Blue KC offers the flexibility you need with the quality and control you expect.
Non-Medical Insurance Options
Additional products and services are available to employees enrolled in a Blue KC health plan, including life and disability insurance and dental care.
Value Added Services
Value-added health and wellness products and services are available to employees enrolled in a Blue KC health plan, including personalized health and wellness programs, member discounts and online services.