- Individual and Family Plans
- Medicare Plans
- Small Group Plans
- Large Group Plans
Non-Medical Insurance Options
Value-added extras are available to employees enrolled in a Blue KC health plan.
Additional products and services are available to employees enrolled in a Blue KC health plan, including life and disability insurance and dental care.
Life and Disability Insurance
A portfolio of life and disability insurance products is available from USAble Life. USAble Life is noted for fast claim payments, ease of billing administration, and centralized claims and customer service departments dedicated to helping answer all your questions.
You and your employees can choose from the following USAble Life plans:
- Group Term Life - Designed to provide benefits to the beneficiary for loss of life
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) - Provides benefits to the insured for loss resulting from accidental death or dismemberment.
- Supplemental Life - Additional life coverage that may be purchased to supplement basic life insurance.
- Dependent Life - Additional life coverage that may be purchased for employees' dependents.
- Short-Term Disability - Designed to provide partial income replacement for employees who become disabled by sickness or off-the-job injury for up to 26 weeks.
- Long-Term Disability - Designed to provide partial income replacement for employees who become disabled as the result of a sickness or off-the-job injury for more than 26 weeks.
Your employees will have access to an extensive network of dentists, both locally and nationwide. Members can choose their level of dental coverage, from a plan that offers basic preventive care to one that covers major restorative and periodontal services. Voluntary group plans are also available if you are looking to expand benefit programs for your employees.