2024 Blue Medicare Advantage benefit standouts
Blue KC has simplified what you need most during AEP – a fast, at your fingertips look at how our products and benefits stand out. See our benefit standouts below, then download them for a quick reference to pin on your wall or tuck in your backpack.
Blue Medicare Advantage benefit standouts:
- Predictable pricing with our prescription drug copays
- NEW Preferred Pharmacy network for Essential PPO
- Attractive in- and out-of-network maximum out of pocket
- No hassle Blue Benefit Bucks pre-paid debit card
- Competitive dental perks
- A winning combination with SilverSneakers and Member Rewards
- Award-winning customer service right here in Kansas City
Co-op marketing materials
Visit your Blue KC Agent Portal for new, customizable marketing materials. Download our print ad, postcard, table tent, letterhead, and other useful materials, customize with your contact information, and go. Visit Blue KC Agent Portal > My Dashboard > Resources > Agent Marketing > 2024 Plan Year.
Please read – 2024 Star Ratings document
The 2024 Star Ratings document is available and replaces the 2023 document currently in Information Kits. If you have already received Information Kits, you should have received the 2024 Star Ratings document in the mail by November 3. Please discard the 2023 document and replace it with the 2024 Star Ratings document.
The 2024 document is also available at Blue KC Agent Portal > Medicare > Plan Documents > 2024 Plan Year.
Reminders as you wrap up AEP
AEP is like a short ride in a fast machine. Here are a few quick and important reminders as you focus on finishing a successful AEP.
- It pays to submit applications electronically. For each electronic application you submit, you get a $50 credit. The credit applies to new to Blue applications only.
- Remind your existing Blue Medicare Advantage clients to keep their current Blue Benefit Bucks card (white card), which we will reload with the appropriate amount for their 2024 plan. Members must spend their 2023 Member Rewards by March 31, 2024.
- Members will receive a new 2024 member ID card, which is WHITE and easier to read. Their PCP will be listed on the front of the card.
- Blue KC has rolled out a new dental network for 2024 (replacing DentaQuest). In partnership with Dominion Dental, our third-party administrator, we are building a robust network with superior customer service. This is not the Blue KC commercial dental network, and it is not searchable on Dominion’s website. You can find the Blue KC MA Dental Network at Blue KC Agent Portal > Medicare > Plan Documents. We will update this document often as we add to the network.