It’s the start of the year, which means members are crunching numbers like accountants as they work on 2022 taxes and 2023 budgets. Not unusual during this time are member questions about the total they paid Blue KC in premiums the previous year.
While Customer Service is fielding many of those questions, should you be asked, here are two simple solutions to help members determine their 2022 total premiums.
Direct Pay Members – Visit MyBlueKC.com to access past statements
- Register if not already registered
- Click Pay My Bill in the left column
- Scroll down to Past Bills
- Click View PDF for each month’s statement
- Calculate the annual total premium
ACA Members Only – Visit the Marketplace to access 1095-A forms
- Log in to your Marketplace account
- Under Your Existing Applications select 2021 application (not 2022 application)
- Click Tax Forms in the left column
- Download all 1095-As shown on the screen
- For additional assistance, download screen-by-screen directions, or call the Marketplace at 1-800-318-2596
If members need further assistance, they can call Customer Service at the number on their member ID card.