This month, Blue KC will sunset the Guidewell Connect enrollment system for Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, dental, and Affordable Care Act on-exchange submissions. On June 1, we will transition to the following new enrollment systems:
- Connecture for Medicare Advantage submissions
Medicare Advantage brokers have had access to Guidewell Connect and Connecture since October 2021. This change represents the full transition to Connecture.
- Blue KC enrollment system for Med Supp, dental, and short-term submissions
This system will allow you to make payments and setup recurring billing.
- HealthSherpa for on-exchange ACA submissions
HealthSherpa is an industry-leading enhanced direct enrollment service. By open enrollment, Blue KC also will offer electronic submissions of off-exchange ACA applications for simpler, nonsubsidized enrollments.
What you need to do
1. If you want to retain records from Guidewell Connect, download them by May 31, 2022.
2. Access the new enrollment systems using the same link you currently use in the agent portal.
3. Medicare Advantage brokers: Learn more about using Connecture and its Quoting Tool.
We will keep you posted on updates as we count down to the transition to these systems. In the meantime, please contact Products@bluekc.com if you have questions.