Blue KC is pleased to offer two exclusive insurance programs just for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City agents: a sponsored Agent Errors and Omissions Insurance program and Cyber Liability Insurance.
Errors and Omissions Insurance (E&O)
Protect your business against claims arising from the sales and servicing of insurance products with guarantee issue coverage tailored for benefit brokers. It features:
- Guarantee issue – group preferred pricing with two liability limit options
- Instant certification
- First dollar defense costs
- Prior acts coverage back to first date of continuous E&O coverage
For more information or to purchase coverage, visit BCS Insurance or call 866-389-0022.
Cyber Liability Insurance
Protect your business from incidents involving breach of private data and communications in many different formats (ex. paper, digital, etc.) and mitigate your exposure to the fast-changing cyber landscape.
- First-party expense coverage includes:
- Cyber extortion costs/payments
- Legal expertise and advice
- Forensic costs to investigate a breach
- Data recovery expenses to replace or restore lost/stolen data
- Third-party liability coverage includes:
- Settlements, damages, judgments related to the breach
- Defense costs in the event of a lawsuit
- Cost of responding to regulatory inquiries
- Regulatory fines and penalties
- Accounting costs
For more information or to purchase coverage, call 866-389-0022.
Coverage underwritten by BCS Insurance Company, headquartered in Worthington, Ohio, and administered in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois. BCS Insurance Company is wholly owned by BCS Financial Corporation, which has more than 70 years of experience delivering a wide range of insurance and financial solutions for Blue Cross and Blue Shield organizations nationwide, is licensed in all 50 states, and rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best.