As the 2023 AHIP training year gets underway, Blue KC has rolled out its Medicare Advantage (MA) annual recertification process. If you’re an agent or agency with a current MA certification, you should have received an email June 24 that included:
- A link to your certification case
- Information about the recertification process through Blue KC
- An AHIP $50 discount link
- Who to contact if you have issues
The email came from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Blue KC Invites You to Recertify”.
If you can’t find or did not receive the recertification email, please contact email@example.com. And rest assured, your certification case will remain active through the end of the year, so you have plenty of time to recertify.
Helpful MA recertification resources
AHIP course or website issues:
- AHIP Online Medicare Training User Guide
- Contact Support@AHIPInsuranceEducation.org or 866-234-6909.
Blue KC has no means of assisting with AHIP credentials or website.
Blue KC Medicare products:
Contact your Blue KC representative, Products@bluekc.com, or 816-395-3266 for questions about Blue KC products, lines of business, or general sales questions.
Recertification/onboarding, commissions, overrides:
- Blue KC 2023 Medicare Advantage Recertification Guide – Agency
- Blue KC 2023 Medicare Advantage Recertification Guide – Agent
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of inquiries, email is the preferred method of communication for tracking and resolution.