Effective December 1, 2022, Nevada Regional Medical Center in Nevada, Missouri, joined the Blue Medicare Advantage network, expanding it to 15 local hospitals.
Local hospitals in the Blue Medicare Advantage network now include:
- Cameron Regional Medical Center
- Excelsior Springs Hospital
- HCA Midwest Health System
- Liberty Hospital
- Mosaic Life Center (PPO plan only)
- Nevada Regional Medical Center
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Olathe Health System
- Providence Medical Center
- Saint Luke’s Health System
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- St. Mary’s Medical Center
- University Health Truman Medical Center
- University of Kansas Health System
Blue Medicare Advantage PPO plans give members the freedom to use providers outside the plan’s network, though they’ll maximize their benefits by staying in network. PPO plans include the Blue National Network, which gives members access to in-network coverage nationwide and ER and urgent care coverage worldwide. For a list of national in-network providers, visit provider.bcbs.com.
Contact your Blue KC representative if you have questions about the Blue Medicare Advantage network.