Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones
Fall marks the beginning of flu season. By getting your flu vaccine, you can help save lives and keep the threat of both influenza and COVID-19 from overwhelming our healthcare systems. A flu shot is especially important for those who are at high risk of developing complications from the flu, including:
- Adults 65 and older
- People who have diabetes
- People who have compromised immune systems
- People who have cancer
- People with chronic lung conditions or asthma
- People with a history of heart disease and stroke
- People with some other chronic medical conditions, such as kidney, liver, blood, and metabolic disorders
- People who are obese with a body mass index (BMI) of 40 or higher
Where to get vaccinated?
Flu vaccines are offered in many locations, including your primary care provider and local pharmacies. Be sure to call in advance to confirm availability and see if an appointment is necessary.
It pays to get a flu shot
Earn $25 by getting your flu shot through the MEMBER REWARDS PROGRAM. You can receive up to $50 per year by completing any two of the following: flu shot, annual wellness visit, breast cancer screening and diabetic eye exam.
Once you’ve completed an eligible activity, please allow 8-10 weeks for the $25 to be loaded to your Blue Benefits Bucks prepaid card.
One $25 reward per healthy action per year. Maximum annual rewards of $50 per year.