Stay-at-home mandates are for our own protection. But what about when you must go out for necessities, like a prescription pickup?
When it comes to ensuring safe access to your medications, Blue Medicare Advantage has you covered. we recommend the following options for you to stay at home and have your prescriptions sent straight to you.
Get your prescription drugs delivered to your home through MedImpact Direct Mail Order service.
To get started, you will need a 90-day-supply prescription(s) from your provider. Then you can follow one of the two options.
- Option #1: Your doctor sends your prescription(s) to MedImpact Direct electronically or by faxing it to 1-888-783-1773. (MedImpact Direct can only accept faxes from your doctor.) MedImpact Direct will then contact you to confirm details.
- Option #2: Call MedImpact Direct at 1-855-873-8739 (TTY: 711).
Local Pharmacy Delivery
Many pharmacies such as CVS and Walgreens offer FREE home delivery of your prescription drugs.
Please contact your pharmacy directly to confirm if delivery services are available and what fees may be charged if applicable.
Delivery Not an Option?
Continue to pick-up your medications from your local retail pharmacy. Here are a few safety tips.
- Many pharmacies have a drive thru, which is a great option.
- If you need to physically go into the pharmacy, be sure to wear a face mask.
- For your protection during this time, you are no longer required to provide a signature at the time you pick up your medication.
For More Information
Please contact our Customer Service number at 1-866-508-7140. (TTY: 711). We are available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.