This sweet and spicy salsa showcases juicy, ripe peaches, herbs, and a kick of jalapeño and lime. Yep, this is what summer tastes like.
MAKES 1 quart
- 4 large fresh, ripe peaches, pitted and diced
- 2 jalapeños, de-seeded, de-stemmed and minced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, de-seeded, de-stemmed and diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons yellow onion, peeled and small diced
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place onions in bowl and cover in juice, then season with salt and pepper. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix.
- Season to taste.
- Serve with organic blue corn tortilla chips for a perfect summertime appetizer.
- Organic blue corn tortilla chips
- Lime zest
More than just a delicious app, this peach salsa also makes a spectacular topping for shrimp tacos.
From the kitchen of Chef Kyle Williams