Avocados contain 20 different vitamins and minerals. When this flavorful superfood meets crunchy cucumbers, leafy greens and eggs, you’ve got a breakfast that’s a slice of heaven.
- 1-2 avocados, halved, pitted, peeled and smashed
- 2-4 organic thick-cut slices whole grain bread
- 2-4 eggs cooked to desired doneness
- 2 cups small leafy mixed greens
- 2 tablespoons radish, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cucumber, diced small
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Scoop out avocado and season with salt and pepper. Smash in bowl and reserve on side.
- Toast bread until desired doneness.
- Spread avocado on bread.
- Cook egg in pan to desired doneness and place on top of avocado.
- Mix greens with radish, cucumber and oil, and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place mixture on top of egg.
- Garnish with seeds and serve.
- Chia seeds
- Sunflower seeds
Not a fan of eggs? Feel free to substitute a mixture of smoked salmon, capers and red onion.
From the kitchen of Chef Kyle Williams.