See how your points add up on MyBlueKC.com
Whether you’re new to Blue KC or you’ve participated in the program before, it’s time to start earning more points on the A Healthier You (AHY) Portal. Your points earned through AHY are easily viewable when you log in to MyBlueKC.com.
From your member dashboard, click on “Health & Wellness” from the left side navigation to see how many points you’ve earned during your current wellness program year.* From there, you can discover new ways to earn points and log in to AHY to redeem points by entering sweepstakes – all for a chance to win digital gift cards.
*Your wellness program year is often the same as your insurance plan year. You can check the dates of your wellness program year by clicking on your Points Summary page on the AHY portal.
You may have notice that your points have reset. Health actions like the preventive visit and flu shot are recommended to be completed on an annual basis during your wellness program year. For many, your wellness program year runs from January to December and these health actions must occur within this timeframe for credit to be awarded. Once these health actions are completed in 2021, credit will be awarded 5-10 business days after the claims process.
For many, the new year can bring a renewed focus to health and fitness. Connecting a device to the AHY Portal is a great way to earn points and stay consistent to achieve your goals even faster. Tracking changes in activity levels, exercise behaviors, sleep regimes, weight and calories are a few ways get and stay healthy. In addition, points are awarded daily for the data that is synched through your personal device.
How to connect your device
- Download the Blue KC A Healthier You App from the App Store or GooglePlay.
- Register Now enter the information exactly as it appears on your Blue KC member ID card. (Note: the fields are case sensitive.)
- Account registration is not linked to your Blue KC member portal.
- Click on any of your profile in the top left of the portal to view and connect your personal devices.
- Select the manufacturer of your device.
- Enter your device account information and follow the prompts to integrate your device.
- Open the A Healthier You app every day to sync your data and earn points!
For iPhone Users:
- When accessing the AHY App for the first time, the Apple HealthKit will be presented as a device option to connect.
- Select all measures to track with HealthKit in the Blue KC A Healthier You App. Examples are Sleep, Steps, Blood Pressure, and Workouts.
What if you don’t have a device?
You can still use the AHY portal to track your data. Simply log in to MyBlueKC.com on a daily basis and manually enter your information in order to track your progress and reach your goals.
A must-watch video
We’ve created a short video on the AHY Program. To check it out, click here: A Healthier You.