3 Ways to Get Member Information Services and Updates on Your Mobile Device
As a Blue KC member, when you need information, services, and updates and you need them now, look no further than your mobile device.
1. Download the MyBlueKC app
Your most important member information and services are at your fingertips with the MyBlueKC app.
- Access your member ID card
- Visit with a doctor or behavioral healthcare provider using Blue KC Virtual Care
- Find in-network doctors, hospitals, and urgent care facilities
- Check your claims status
- Track your deductible and out-of-pocket spending
Download the MyBlueKC app on the App Store or Google Play.
If you’re already registered on the member portal at MyBlueKC.com, you may use the same login for the app. If you’re not yet registered, do so on the app, then enjoy the convenience of getting your health plan info whenever you need it.
2. Opt in to text messaging
Opt in to receive Blue KC text messages on your mobile device.
Simply text DIGITALBLUE to 62086, or text LINKBLUEKC to 62086 if you’re a Spira Care member, and get:
- Health and wellness tips
- Suggestions on where to go for care
- Cost-saving tips
- Member-only offers
- Information and updates about your insurance policy
3. Sign up for paperless EOBs and bills
Receive your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) and monthly premium bill via email or text when you sign up to go paperless. Here’s how:
- Log in to MyBlueKC.com
- Click your name in the upper right of the page
- Select Communication Preferences
- Scroll down to Preferences
If you have questions about our mobile services or enrolling in a Blue KC health plan, please contact Blue KC Customer Service.