As the 2024 AHIP training year gets underway, Blue KC will roll out the Medicare Advantage (MA) annual recertification process starting June 21, 2023.
To get started, you will receive an email with:
- A link to your certification case
- Information about the recertification process through Blue KC
- An AHIP $50 discount link
- Who to contact if you have issues
The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Blue KC Invites You to Recertify.”
If you do not receive the recertification email, please contact email@example.com. Your certification case will remain active through the end of the year, so you have plenty of time to recertify.
Helpful MA recertification resources
AHIP course or website issues:
- AHIP Online Medicare Training User Guide
- Contact Support@AHIPInsuranceEducation.org or 866-234-6909. Blue KC has no means of assisting with AHIP credentials or website.
Blue KC Medicare products:
Contact your Blue KC representative, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 816-395-3266 for questions about Blue KC products, lines of business, or general sales questions.
Recertification/onboarding, commissions, overrides:
- Blue KC 2024 Medicare Advantage Recertification Guide – Agency
- Blue KC 2024 Medicare Advantage Recertification Guide – Agent
- Contact email@example.com
Due to the volume of inquiries, email is the preferred method of communication for tracking and resolution.