HAWAIIAN BREAKFAST BOWL
Ready to breakfast like you’re in Hawaii? This sunny breakfast bowl is full of tropical fruits, coconut, yogurt and granola. Enjoy the Aloha!
MAKES 2 SERVINGS
- 1 mango, peel removed, de-seeded and cubed
- 2 small bananas, peel removed and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup low-fat granola
- 2 cups coconut yogurt, dairy-free
- Place sliced bananas in bottom of two serving bowls.
- Layer yogurt next on top of bananas.
- Add rest of fruit.
- Top with granola.
- Garnish with a honey drizzle and sprinkle of coconut flakes.
- Local raw honey
- Coconut flakes
Prefer to start your day without gluten? Substitute the low-fat granola with a gluten-free variety. You can also garnish this breakfast bowl with your choice of sweetened or unsweetened coconut flakes.
From the kitchen of Chef Kyle Williams