Not so long ago, seeing a doctor via virtual care was a great unknown – “Do I have the technology? Will it work for me? What if I get disconnected?” A lot has changed in the past couple of years.
Today, virtual care is convenient, dependable, and preferred by many. Blue KC literally puts this care right in your hands with the MyBlueKC mobile app.
Download the App to Make a Virtual Care Appointment
- Download the MyBlueKC app on the App Store or Google Play or visit BlueKCVirtualCare.com
- Create an account using your Blue KC member ID card for reference.
- View a list of available doctors, their experience and ratings, and select one.
- Stream a live visit directly from the web or your mobile device.
Download the app and see a healthcare provider from the comfort of home on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. You can also set up an appointment with a behavioral health provider. If you haven’t tried virtual care, consider the benefits:
- See a licensed, U.S. board-certified physician for sick care or a therapist or psychiatrist for behavioral healthcare
- Feel safe with private, secure, HIPAA-compliant technology
- Schedule your appointment online
- Eliminate drive time and office wait time, a particular convenience when your child is sick
- Avoid taking time off work or arranging for childcare
- Rest assured you can see someone if you are traveling and need quick care