Do you have a child turning 26 this year? Before the celebrations start, it’s important to think about their health insurance options.
When your adult child turns 26, they will age off your health insurance plan and can enroll in their own plan within a specific 60-day period called a Special Enrollment Period.
What coverage options does your child have?
- Enroll in a Blue KC ACA individual and family plan. Our ACA individual and family plans offer:
- $0 in-network preventive services
- Personalized help from local experts to easily manage every aspect of health insurance
- Added benefits such as behavioral health and telehealth
- Affordable plan options with ways to save on copays, premiums, and deductibles
- Convenient access to many doctors and hospitals in the region
- Enroll in their employer’s group plan.
Blue KC can help your child find plan options to fit their budget and health needs. To get started they can visit ACABlueKC.com/sepplans.com or call 877-521-4006 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. If you have a broker, he or she is also a great resource to help review plan options.