Primary Care Doctor
For sick or preventive care, this is your go-to place for managing your healthcare.
Expected Wait Time
Typical hours call your primary care doctor’s offices*
* Note: Many primary care offices now offer extended hours on certain days of the week.
When to Make an Appointment
- When you have an illness, injury, pain or health issue
- When you need a prescription refill
- For care associated with chronic conditions like high blood pressure, diabetes or asthma
- For annual checkups, routine screenings, vaccines or flu shots
When to Use
- Preventive Screenings and Check Ups
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Back Pain
- Sinus Pain
- Mild Asthma
- Minor Burns
- Minor Fever or Cold
- Ear Pain
- Sore Throat
- Bumps, Cuts & Scrapes
- Minor Allergic Reactions
- Eye Pain or Irritation
Average cost assumes in-network services.
Learn About Your Care Options
Use the care guide below to learn more about your options when it comes to getting care.