KNOW WHERE TO GO
Getting the right care, at the right place, at the right time is not only good for your health – it can save you time and money.
Primary Care Doctor
For sick or preventive care, this is your go-to place for managing your healthcare.
Expected Wait Time
Typical hours call your primary care doctor’s offices*
* Note: Many primary care offices now offer extended hours on certain days of the week.
When to Make an Appointment
- When you have an illness, injury, pain or health issue
- When you need a prescription refill
- For care associated with chronic conditions like high blood pressure, diabetes or asthma
- For annual checkups, routine screenings, vaccines or flu shots
When to Use
- Preventive Screenings and Check Ups
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Back Pain
- Sinus Pain
- Mild Asthma
- Minor Burns
- Minor Fever or Cold
- Ear Pain
- Sore Throat
- Bumps, Cuts & Scrapes
- Minor Allergic Reactions
- Eye Pain or Irritation
Average cost assumes in-network services.
Learn About Your Care Options
Use the care guide below to learn more about your options when it comes to getting care.
Where to go for care
Need Help On Where to Go For Care?
Call Blue KC Customer Service at the number on your member ID card for assistance.