KNOW WHERE TO GO
Getting the right care, at the right place, at the right time is not only good for your health – it can save you time and money.
For pressing, but not life-threatening conditions.
Expected Wait Time
Typical hours 7 days (morning – early evening)
When to Visit Urgent Care
- When you can’t wait for your doctor to treat you
- When you have a sudden injury and need a walk-in appointment
- When you need after-hours care or on weekends
- When you need an X-ray
When to Use
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Sinus Pain
- Sprains and Strains
- Pink Eye and Eye lnfections
- Animal Bites
- Minor Burns
- Eye Pain and Irritation
Average cost assumes in-network services.
Learn About Your Care Options
Use the care guide below to learn more about your options when it comes to getting care.
Where to go for care
Need Help On Where to Go For Care?
Call Blue KC Customer Service at the number on your member ID card for assistance.