When life calls for high-quality care, Blue KC delivers. Right where you need it most. For 80 years, and counting, we’ve been the most trusted healthcare partner in the region.
Search for Care Providers
Log in to your account to use the Find Care tool.
- Search for an in-network doctor, hospital or other healthcare professional
- Compare providers side-by-side and estimate out-of-pocket costs—all based on your specific health plan
- View provider quality information and read reviews
Shop smart to save money.
If eligible, you’ll see SmartShopper, helping you shop and earn cash-back rewards for choosing quality, cost-effective providers for common medical tests and procedures.
Not sure where to go?
You have a lot of choices of where to go for medical care depending on your plan. We’ll help you sort through your options. So you do what’s right for your health—and your budget.
Go mobile with the MyBlueKC app
- Take your digital ID card with you to your doctor’s visits
- Find in-network doctors, hospitals and urgent care facilities
- Check your claims status and see how much you may owe
- Track your deductible and out-of-pocket spending
Download the app * or scan the QR code:
*MyBlueKC mobile app is not yet available for Medicare members.
Find a behavioral health provider
Get assistance finding a therapist, psychologist or counselor for help with everything from depression and anxiety to grief and substance abuse. Call a Mindful Advocate to talk with someone about your provider and care options. You can also call the behavior health number on your ID card.
Find a Lactation Counselor
Here’s a directory of providers and hospitals who offer advice and support for breastfeeding families.
Locate Doctors Worldwide
When you’re traveling the world, the Blues have you covered. To find doctors and hospitals outside of the U.S., visit Blue Cross and Blue Shield Global Core.