Uncommon care for many common health concerns
When in-person care isn’t an option, 24/7 Virtual Care can step up and fill in. Not only is it convenient, it’s more affordable than you might think.
Support for urgent or sick care needs
Treatment for common conditions like: sinus pain, mild asthma, mild allergic reactions, minor headaches, cold sores, sprains, pink eye, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, bumps, cuts, scrapes, coughs, sore throat, eye irritation, minor fever, colds, rashes, minor burns.
- No appointment necessary and 24/7 availability
- $59 per visit – may be less based on your plan’s cost share
- Exception: Spira Care Members pay $0 for urgent/sick virtual care visits. Does not apply for Spira HSA members.
Support for behavioral healthcare needs
Treatment for conditions like: anxiety, bereavement/grief, bipolar disorder, depression, OCD, PTSD/trauma, panic attacks.
- Psychologists and counselors are available for scheduled sessions
- Visits start at $85 but vary by provider type, and may be less based on your plan’s cost share
- Therapy services are provided by a network of doctoral level psychologists and master’s degree level therapists trained and licensed in virtual care prevention and therapy techniques