BlueSelect Plus Network
When savings is just as important as having care closer to home.
The BlueSelect Plus network is specially designed for sustainable savings and easy access to quality healthcare in and around the Kansas City metro area. Small businesses that switch to the BlueSelect Plus network could pocket some big savings.
BlueSelect Plus offers affordability by using a strong hospital and provider network of more than 4,100 providers and 16 hospitals. When traveling outside the 32 county Blue KC service area, BlueSelect Plus members are covered under the BlueCard PPO network.
Hospitals in the network include:
- AdventHealth College Boulevard
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- AdventHealth South Overland Park
- Cameron Regional Medical Center
- Children’s Mercy Hospital*
- Children’s Mercy Hospital South*
- Liberty Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Olathe Medical Center
- Providence Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- St. Mary’s Medical Center
- University Health Truman Medical Center
- University Health Lakewood Medical Center
- University of Kansas Health System
- Western Missouri Medical Center
*Available in the BlueSelect Plus network only
To choose a BlueSelect Plus plan, companies must be headquartered in the 12-county region listed below, and members must:
Live in one of these 12 counties:
Missouri: Clay, Jackson, Platte, Cass, Clinton, DeKalb, Johnson, Lafayette, Ray, Caldwell
Kansas: Johnson and Wyandotte
Seek Care from any of the 4,100+ providers and 16 hospitals primarily located in these seven counties:
Missouri: Clay, Jackson, Platte, Clinton, Johnson
Kansas: Johnson, Wyandotte
BlueSelect Plus also includes specialty hospitals Ascentist Healthcare, Kansas City Orthopedic Institute and over 50 Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC). ASCs are modern care facilities focused on providing same-day surgical care, including diagnostic and preventive procedures, and may be more cost effective. To learn more about all providers in the BlueSelect Plus network visit MyBlueKC.com or call the customer service number on your member ID card.
Download the 2023 Small Group Product Guide
Summary of Benefits and Coverage Documents