KNOW WHERE TO GO
Getting the right care, at the right place, at the right time is not only good for your health – it can save you time and money.
For sick care or therapy needs from home, work, or wherever you are.
Expected Wait Time
Typical hours 24/7: SICK CARE (or therapy needs by appointment)
When to Have a Virtual Visit
- When you have a minor issue like an upper respiratory infection, flu or pinkeye
- When you want a convenient consult at home, work or on the go
- When you need care on nights, weekends or when your primary care doctor has no appointment availability
- When you’re experiencing stress, anxiety, or another behavioral healthcare issue
- When you’re travelling
When to Use
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Back Pain
- Sinus Pain
- Mild Asthma
- Mild Allergic Reactions
- Pink Eye and Eye Infections
- Grief Support
Average cost assumes in-network services.
Learn About Your Care Options
Use the care guide below to learn more about your options when it comes to getting care.
Where to go for care
Need Help On Where to Go For Care?
Call Blue KC Customer Service at the number on your member ID card for assistance.